Restructuring and insolvency
Because of its own team of licensed restructuring advisors, Kolmers Legal can provide advises on the preparation and conduct process of bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization and other types of restructuring proceedings. We assist in developing strategies related to financial reorganization and restructuring of companies and capital groups. We represent both the interests of debtors and creditors. Our lawyers and experts have not only extensive theoretical knowledge and substantive legal preparation, but also invaluable practical experience, derived from the management of companies on the Polish and European markets.
Range of restructuring and insolvency services:
Kolmers Legal offers assistance, among others in terms of:
- ongoing service for entrepreneurs and individual clients threatened with unprofitability, and if necessary initiating bankruptcy proceedings;
- assessment of contracts concluded and their consequences in the event of bankruptcy;
- consultancy in the course of current bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings;
- full advisory regarding liquidation proceedings of companies;
- legal advice in the field of enforcement and security proceedings;
- conducting mergers and acquisitions related to insolvent companies;
- support for members of the Management Board in proceedings regarding liability for company liabilities and the consequences of delay in filing for bankruptcy;
- negotiating and entering into agreements with creditors, cost optimization and legal security for financing liabilities;
- representation of clients before the Court in bankruptcy proceedings;
- establishing, registering and executing security of receivables (pledges, registered pledges, transfer of title to security etc.).