Intellectual property law
Knowledge and information are often the key to success. Intellectual property law, including copyrights, is often the most valuable component and asset in the company. The development of IT industry and mobile applications has resulted in copyright and industrial property rights being a leading area in the field of activities related to new technologies and e-commerce. Transferring a significant part of trade and services directly to the Internet forces entrepreneurs to enter an area where knowledge and ideas play a key role. We help ensure legal security in this area for both experienced entities and start-ups.
Range of services in the field of intellectual property rights:
In terms of intellectual property rights, the Kolmers Legal team:
- creates, opines, and negotiates agreements for the transfer of property copyright and license agreements, for artistic performance of the work, for the work, for publishing contracts etc .;
- offers support in the field of e-commerce law, including in the area of creating and updating the provisions of the online store regulations, issuing opinions on documentation related to the protection of personal data. Current e-business support (enforcement of receivables from customers, contractors, complaint proceedings;
- prepares and negotiates confidentiality agreements (NDA), contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data, implementation and licensing agreements in the field of computer programs, mobile applications and IT systems, contracts for the sale of hardware and software, software quality assurance, etc .;
- prepares and negotiates contracts for the provision of IT services, including: cloud computing, implementation of infrastructure systems, implementation and maintenance of dedicated IT systems, server administration, installation of teleinformation networks and cctv systems, IT outsourcing etc .;
- draws up opinions and conducts negotiations of contracts of general execution within the scope of provisions regarding intellectual property rights (copyrights, know-how, company secret, confidential information, industrial property);
- develops the application documentation to the appropriate patent office and conducts the case until obtaining protection (patent);
- conducts litigation regarding violation of proprietary copyrights, and provides legal assistance in proceedings regarding infringement of industrial property, with particular emphasis on pursuing claims for patent infringement or protection rights;
- provides assistance in the protection of the right to the company and acts of unfair competition resulting directly or indirectly from violation of intellectual property rights.