Kolmers Legal provides services in the field of commercial law / current corporate services. We provide legal assistance and support to both beginners, starting their adventure with running a business and already developed international companies. The principle of Kolmers’ action is to act like a real partner in business. A wide spectrum of experience and practical knowledge allows us to support our clients not only in the scope of ongoing legal assistance, but also in building a long-term vision and business development strategy. We operate comprehensively, providing consultancy services in the scope of initial organization and expansion of the operation of capital companies. We provide legal protection at the stage of the current operation. We support clients in restructuring processes.
Our lawyers and experts provide legal services, appearing in many roles, from current legal representation, through activity as mentors in business incubators, as well as in the role of negotiators and restructuring advisers. The firm also provides broadly defined compliance services, including in terms of corporate governance, internal company regulation or general commercial law. We provide services at every stage of the operation of companies, as well as other entities involved in the economic turnover.
The range of services includes, among others:
- Preparation of contracts, statutes and internal regulations of companies (including regulations and procedures);
- Company law – creation, merger, division, transformation and liquidation of companies, as well as legal service of their bodies;
- Legal services for associations and foundations;
- Legal support in business and commercial negotiations and related to financing;
- Services for company partners, in particular preparation of draft agreements and arrangements regulating mutual relations between partners;
- Assistance and service in the field of public procurement law;
- Preparation of draft resolutions of company’s governing bodies (management board, supervisory board, shareholders ‘meeting / shareholders meeting) and representation of shareholders at shareholders’ meetings;
- Preparation and negotiation of contracts and contracts in the field of business, in particular, cooperation, commercial, investment and financial agreements;
- Support for the sale of the company’s assets, also in terms of contributions including intellectual property rights (trademarks, patents, computer software, databases, know-how, etc.);
- Conducting due diligence processes and internal audits;
- Support in the field of transactions and investment projects, including conceptual support in the scope of the structure of the proposed transaction and its planned course, as well as securing transactions, including in particular securing contractors’ payments;
- Representation in court disputes, representing companies in proceedings before commercial courts (including registry and bankruptcy courts) in the field of corporate law;