Kolmers Legal – please contact us. We are available at the office on business days from 8.30 to 17.30.
+48 22 250 08 99
ul. Puławska 39 lok. 40
I agree to the processing of my personal data in order to make contact with me, including answering the question contained in the contact form. I have been informed that consent is voluntary and I can cancel it at any time by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I declare that I have read the following information:
1. The administrator of your personal data is KOLMERS Legal Kancelaria Prawna Piotr Kolanowski with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Puławska 39 lok. 40, 02-508 Warsaw, mail: email@example.com ("The Law Office").
2. The Law Office will process your personal data only in order to make contact and answer the questions contained in the contact form. The basis for the processing of personal data is your consent to the processing of personal data (Article 6 paragraph 1 point and GDPR).
3. Providing your personal data is voluntary but necessary to respond to your inquiry.
4. Your data will be processed no longer than it is necessary to answer the request or until withdrawal of consent, and after that time may be processed during the period of prescription of any claims.
In connection with the processing of your personal data in the above-mentioned purposes, your personal data may be made available to entities cooperating with the Law Office on the basis of outsourced services and in accordance with the entrusted contracts.
6. Your personal data will not be used for profiling you or for automated decision-making in relation to you.
7. You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing, and the right to withdraw your consent at any time, subject to the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
8. If you believe that the processing of your personal data by the Law Office violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The President of the Office for Personal Data Protection is the supervisory body for the Office in the field of personal data.
KOLMERS Legal is a modern law firm that directs its services mainly to entrepreneurs. Our mission is to secure the interests of our clients through practical solutions and comprehensive service.