Practice of litigation
We advise and represent clients in pre-trial proceedings, during negotiations, mediation and arbitration, in administrative and court proceedings in the field of civil law, including business, bankruptcy and recovery proceedings. We put a lot of emphasis on the pre-litigation stage, which often allows for effective and effective resolution of the customer’s dispute, without the need to get involved in long-term and costly court proceedings. We carry out an in-depth analysis of the facts and – whenever possible – we indicate alternative methods of resolving the dispute, such as negotiations or arbitration.
Lawyers from the Kolmers Litigation Department represent clients in court proceedings in almost every area of law, both in civil and commercial disputes, as well as in the scope of administrative law or labor law. During several years of practice, we have had the opportunity to represent clients in disputes in the field of, among others, commercial law, acts that bear the hallmarks of unfair competition, copyright violations or debt collection proceedings. Kolmers Legal also has extensive procedural experience in internal disputes in companies between partners (including disputes involving a former partner) and debt collection issues. We prepare pre-court pay appeals, negotiate with debtors, prepare agreements and settlements, and supervise their implementation. We represent clients in the process of recovering receivables in court in a full scope, conducting enforcement cases and security proceedings.
We represent our clients, including:
- civil and commercial court proceedings, including before the Supreme Court,
- arbitration proceedings, including before the Arbitration Court at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw,
- administrative and tax proceedings, including before the Supreme Administrative Court,
- proceedings before labor courts in disputes over labor relations,
- bankruptcy and recovery proceedings,
- enforcement proceedings,
- fiscal penal law,
- European prescriptive proceedings,
- electronic writ-of-payment proceedings,
- negotiation and mediation proceedings.