A well-designed and written contract is the basis of business operations, and efficiently conducted negotiations save time and secure future investments. A good contract also facilitates and simplifies cooperation between contractors and eliminates potential conflict situations and possible disputes. Valuing the interest of clients we negotiate effectively, efficiently and we always aim to achieve the set goal in the shortest possible time. We prepare agreements tailored to individual needs, finding the best legal solutions for achieving specific business purposes.
Kolmers Legal offers, among others, such services as:
- comprehensive legal advice in the field of creating concepts, preparing, reviewing and negotiating all kinds of contracts in the course of trade (contracts, agreements, letters of intent);
- preparation and marketing of general terms and conditions of contracts (GTC), standard contracts and internal and external regulations;
- advice on the modification of existing agreements (transfer of rights and obligations, assignments, subjective and scope changes of contracts, early termination of contracts);
- preparation of documentation and implementation of security for commercial transactions (bank guarantees, pledges, bills, transfer of ownership as collateral, mortgage, surety, etc.);
- conducting supervision over the correctness and implementation of the execution of concluded contracts;
- preparing a strategy for resolving disputes arising from the conclusion, performance or termination of contracts;
- representation in disputes related to the pursuit of claims under contracts through negotiation, mediation and arbitration;
- representation and legal representation in court disputes related to the pursuit of claims under contracts.